Digital Marketing and Social Media
Our programmes in digital marketing and social media will help you to develop a broad range of digital media skills. The course is designed to cover the diversity of roles undertaken in business, developing you into a competent well trained employee.
The structured apprenticeship programmes include a range of units tailored to meet the needs of your employer, as well as relevant functional skills qualifications. The course teaches you to design, build and implement digital campaigns, to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
This is a level 3 (Advanced) course.
This course usually takes at least 1 year to complete, so commitment is important.
- Using collaborative technologies
- Principles of social media within a business
- Principles of keywords and optimisation
- Social networking management for a business
- Creating and optimising web content
- Using effective digital and social media in marketing campaigns
- Managing individuals’ development and performance
- Chairing and leading meetings
- Managing conflict within a team
- Implementing change
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You must have lived in the UK or EU for the past 3 years
- You must not be in full time education or hold a qualification of level 4 or higher
- Good written communication skills
- IT skills
Job roles include
- Social media assistant
- SEO assistant
- email campaign assistant
- Online marketing coordinator
- Search marketing coordinator
- Website content manager