Our programme in team leading is designed to help you develop effective working relationships, manage resources and implement change. Team leaders give direction, instructions and guidance to ensure the achievement of set goals.
The structured apprenticeship programme includes a range of units tailored to meet the needs of your employer, as well as relevant functional skills qualifications.
This is a level 3 apprenticeship. To complete the programme you must contribute to the development of your team, through effective performance management and continual target monitoring to meet business objectives.
Team Leaders play an integral role in supporting organisational objectives through a wide range of functions, including: monitoring work, giving feedback, briefing teams, supporting team members, resolving problems, procuring supplies, project management and delivering and improving customer service.
This programme may include the following units
- Managing personal performance and development
- Communicating work-related information
- Leading and managing a team
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- Developing working relationships with colleagues
- Contributing to meetings in a business environment
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You must have lived in the UK or EU for the past 3 years
- You must not be in full time education or hold a qualification of level 4 or higher
- Communication skills
- Organisation and planning skills
- People skills
Job roles include
- Team leader
- Section leader
- Floor manager
- Helpdesk manager
- Team coordinator