Customer service apprentices deal with customer enquiries and complaints. You will be a customer’s first point of contact for the company you work for.
You may deal with customers face to face, over the phone or by email.
This apprenticeship develops your knowledge and practical skills, for effective customer service in any industry.
Customer service roles may involve dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet and greet, sales, fixing problems, after care, service recovery or measuring customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level Customer Service Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Advanced level Customer Service Apprenticeship (Level 3)
These apprenticeships take approximately 15 months to complete, so commitment is important.
Our tutors will help decide which level is right for you.
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You must have lived in the UK or EU for the past 3 years
- You must not be in full time education or hold a qualification of level 4 or higher
- People skills
- A friendly approach
- Excellent communication skills
Job roles include
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Agent
After completing your qualifications and getting a few years experience, there are opportunities to progress into more senior job roles.
Team leaders and managers can earn £19,000 to £25,000 a year. With extra responsibilities, this may rise.