Traineeships are for young people aged 16 to 24, who are motivated to work or get an apprenticeship, but might not have the skills or work experience that employers want.
- High quality work experience placement is the core of the programme
- English and maths training (functional skills) and qualifications are also provided if required
Traineeships can last up to a maximum of six months with the content tailored to your individual career needs.
- Motivated to work and ready to take on a new challenge
- Unemployed, or working less than 16 hours per week
- Have little or no work experience
- Aged 16 to 24
- Qualified below Level 3
At the end of your traineeship we will help you to gain an apprenticeship or job. We can also support you to move onto higher education.