Travel Services apprentices deal with customer enquiries, making holiday and flight bookings. You will be a customer’s first point of contact for the company you work for.
You will deal with customers face to face, over the phone or by email.
- Intermediate level Travel Services Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Advanced level Travel Services Apprenticeship (Level 3)
These apprenticeships each take about a year to complete, so commitment is important.
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You must have lived in the UK or EU for the past 3 years
- You must not be in full/part time education
- People skills
- A friendly approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Job roles include
- Team leader/Supervisor
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Branch Manager
After completing your qualifications and getting a few years’ experience, there are opportunities to progress into more senior job roles.