Apprenticeships let you choose from a wide range of careers, gain a recognised qualification and develop professional skills, all whilst earning a salary. At Intraining, we provide help and support every step of the way on your Apprenticeship journey.
- Over 100,000 employers in the UK use Apprenticeships to attract new talent
- 32% of all apprentices receive a promotion within 12 months of finishing
- 75% of all apprentices reported taking on more responsibility in their job after finishing their programme*
- Over the course of their careers, those with an Apprenticeship earn, on average, £100,000 more than those without**
* Source: National Apprenticeship Service
** Source: National Careers Service website
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are nationally recognised qualifications that are valued by employers and provide a great start to your career. We supply multiple types of apprenticeship qualification, ranging from level 3 to level 5. The level you start at is dependent on your skills and experience. Our higher level apprenticeships are designed for practitioners already working with a role at an organisation looking to expand their skills set.
You can view all the apprenticeships we offer on our Find a Course page.
Find out more
Call us on 0330 123 1300
Fill out our enquiries form
Search our current apprenticeship vacancies
Information and Guidance
Intraining believe that providing you with good Information, Advice and Guidance supports you to unlock your potential through learning to achieve your goals and aspirations.
What you can expect from us:
- A confidential, impartial and objective information and advice service concerning learning opportunities, skills and qualifications, career progression and how to access them
- Written information on all courses and opportunities
- Support during your training to assist your learning and personal development
- Advice and services to enable you to study effectively if you have a disability or additional requirement
- Signposting and referrals to other agencies if we are unable to offer the information or advice you require
We are committed to providing you with high quality training and support to meet your learning needs during your time with us. You can download your copy of our induction booklet here.